Monday, May 18, 2009

I have luck, bad luck =(

Ok so im slammed. 
I got the worst luck. My computer decided a couple days ago it would go hang out with "bad influences" and decided it would grab a virus while it was at it. Its this weird pop up thingy saying you have billions of virusus and the only way to get rid of them is to purchase THEIR software for 90$. Its called Personal Antivirus and its driving me crazy.

The worst part is i cant afford to get my computer in and have it looked at so there isnt anything i can do. I ran three different virus scans and all of them say i dont have a virus. So i typed in on google the name of the virus pop up thingy and all these people say its a sales thing and it does everything its doing to me to get me to buy their product. They show you how to get rid of it but every time i try to download different things to get rid of it it stops half way through and says it couldn't continue. ARGH!!!!

As for the contest, i now have about 3 days to finish it and im not as far along as i need to be. I still havn't even started the characters yet. Im getting real nervous now. Im going to be working on it ALL day and hopefully, no, i have to get the background finished today no if's and's or but's.

No comments:

Post a Comment